Transcript Requests

Official transcripts of a Court hearing may be obtained from Bowles Reporting Services. You may contact Steven Bowles through e-mail at Please include in the e-mail the case name, case number, date of hearing, and the time of the hearing. Once this information is received by Mr. Bowles, he will in turn contact the Court for the CD from the hearing. You may also request a transcript by mailing a letter with the previous information to:

Steven Bowles
Bowles Reporting Services
255 Route 12
Suite 1
Groton, CT 06340
Phone: 860-464-1083

The Court's transcription service changes from time to time. Please contact the Clerk's Office if the foregoing information is no longer valid.