You are here

Archive Information

Archived Cases

For information regarding cases that have been archived and are therefore not available at the Clerk's Office, you will need to obtain records from the Washington National Records Center. Bankruptcy cases are typically archived two years after a case is closed. It will be necessary for you to contact the Clerk's Office prior to the completion of the form to obtain an Accession Number, Location Number and a Box Number for a case which has been archived. Detailed information and the form for obtaining archived records is available by accessing the Washington National Records Center Website.